Comment on page
Add PCC to TCP account
- 1.Select Settings to add at least one PCC to the TCP account.
How to create PNR - see the step-by-step instruction below
- Create a PNR in your PCC with the passenger name shown in Settings and enter the booking record locator (PNR) and PCC in the appropriate fields.
- Click NEXT and open the PNR again in Travelport Smartpoint. Enter the confirmation number shown in the NOTE (NP.) to the appropriate field.
- Click on NEXT to complete the registration.
- Click on FINISH to complete the registration.
- Complete the linkage used in your PCC – use the HMLD entry in Travelport+ to see your linkage.
Enter Ticketing printer GTID, Itinerary printer GTID and MIR printer GTID (if applicable) and click on SAVE.
- Click on SAVE to complete GTIDs settings
If your market settings does not require PRT GTID to be set please enable "Skip Ticketing printer check"